Visitation Catholic Church
The 47,000-square-foot addition to Visitation Church, originally constructed in 1917, expanded sanctuary seating from 300 to 1,200, allowing the congregation to continue their outreach of service and fellowship. This project included demolition of the surrounding residential homes and most of the existing church. We completed renovation of the narthex, basement, and courtyard as well as new construction of a fellowship hall, daily chapel, education wing, meeting rooms, music room, and kitchen.
“We found the personnel of HarenLaughlin to be committed to the excellence that we were seeking. We could not be more pleased with the integrity of the company or the job that they did in creating a sacred space, in a timely manner, which is here for generations to come.”
— Beatrice Santner, Director of Music and Liturgy